Tiny particles for huge performance
Synthetic bio oil + Ceramic particles below 3 microns
MIC Dry Oil is a biodegradable synthetic oil powered with ceramic particles of less than 3 microns. It has been designed to offer high lubricating power and great durability.
- High lubricating capacity thanks to the use of latest generation ceramic particles of less than 3 microns.
- High durability in any situation. The ceramic particles work even when the rest of the components may have evaporated.
- High protection: great external oxidation resistance.
- Cryogenic lubrication: high resistance to temperature, supporting higher demands and providing greater durability to the formula (action range from -195ºC to 1.400ºC).
How to use:
- Shake the bottle vigorously. - Apply the lube to the internal part of a degreased and dry chain
Designed and manufactured in Barcelona (Spain). Tested all over the world.